Looking after the exterior of your home is important, as this is what makes the first impression on anyone who visits your home.
This includes keeping your windows clean and sparkling, which can make a big difference to the overall appearance of your home from the outside and the inside.
While some people pay window cleaners to come out and do this work, it is something that you can do yourself with ease using the right tools.
By investing in the best extendable window cleaner, you can make lighter work of cleaning both the upstairs and downstairs windows of your home. In this article, we will look at some of the best extendable window cleaner options available.
Our Picks For The Best Extendable Window Cleaner In The UK:
When it comes to finding the best extendable window cleaner, you will find a wide range of options available. This then makes it much easier for you to find the right one for your needs.
In order to help you to make the right choice, we have put together a list of our top picks when it comes to extendable window cleaners. Some of the top ones to consider include:
#1: DocaPole Extendable Window Cleaner
- Extends 5-12 feet
- Comprises extension pole, window squeegee, and scrubber
- Dual window washer and squeegee
- Three streak-free blades to cater to different window sizes
- Chenille microfibre window washer can be removed and machine-washed
- Easy to use and put together
- Rotate lock mechanism for different angles
- Aluminium telescopic pole that is multi-functional and can be used with various attachments
- Thousands of excellent reviews from others
- Affordable pricing
- Ability to scrub, wash, and dry higher windows
- Sparkling and streak-free results
- Thumb lever clasps for ease of use
- Made to high standards using excellent quality materials
- Rubber handle grips
- Nail hook so you can hang and store with ease
What to Consider:
- You can choose from a range of extendable lengths
The excellent quality and robust construction of this tool mean that you can look forward to longevity and sturdiness.
It also has a range of features to make the task easier and more convenient such as the thumb lever clasps and rubber handle grips. You will find the tool is comfortable to handle and easy to use.
#2: Draper Telescopic Squeegee with Sponge
- Comes with a neoprene rubber blade on one side and a foam sponge on the other
- Twist and lock handle for ease and convenience
- Extending aluminium handle
- Integrated hole for convenient hanging and storage
- Very affordable price tag
- Thousands of great reviews
- Sturdy and robust design
- Comfortable to handle
- Rubber grip for comfort
- Great for indoor window cleaning as well as outside
- Great for large windows and difficult to reach areas
What to Consider:
- The minimum length is 460mm and max is 725mm
For those that are looking for the best extendable window cleaner for people on a tight budget, this could be an ideal choice.
You can benefit from a really low price, and this means that you can keep costs down while still getting an effective tool that can help you to add a sparkle to your windows.
The window cleaner also has thousands of excellent reviews so you can make your purchase with confidence.
#3: Extendable Window Cleaning Kit
- Water fed window cleaner for ease and convenience
- Soft brush head and built-in squeegee
- 4-section pole made from lightweight aluminium
- On-off switch integrated into the design
- Suitable for garden hose
- Hundreds of great ratings
- Competitively priced
What to Consider:
- 13 feet extendable pole
This extendable window cleaner comes at a mid-range price, and it is both sturdy and lightweight.
You can look forward to the convenience of a water-fed brush, which will save you time and hassle when washing the windows.
The high-quality materials from which the window cleaner is made means that you can look forward to great results.
#4: Leifheit Window Cleaner with Brush and Squeegee
- 28cm bristle brush cleans windows and edges with ease
- 28cm rubber blade to give a streak-free finish
- Click System connector on the extending handle for ease and convenience
- Can be used with a range of attachments
- Brush squeegee head can be removed and handheld if required
- Reasonable pricing
- Hundreds of great reviews
- Can be used on house windows, car windows, mirrors, and more
- Versatile and multi-functional tool
- Black PVC bristles to remove tough dirt
- Lightweight yet sturdy design
What to Consider:
- Extends 110-190 cm
The high-quality bristle brush is made from PVC, and this means that it can remove tough dirt to achieve excellent results.
The rubber blade will give a streak-free finish, and you can use a range of attachments on the telescopic handle.
This tool has hundreds of great reviews, which means greater peace of mind for you when you make your purchase.
#5: IGADPole Window Cleaning Kit
- Effective window washer kit
- The telescopic pole extends to 30 feet
- Made from lightweight aluminium
- Attachable hinge tip
- Powerful and effective
- Scrubbing sleeves can be machine washed
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Microfibre cloth and chenille cloth
- Can be used handheld for smaller jobs
- Great reviews from many customers
- Water-fed brush for ease and convenience
- Comes with a range of tools including a cobweb duster
- Flip-lock for ease and convenience
- Pole can be used with many attachments for all sorts of jobs
What to Consider:
- Extends to 30 feet
The long reach of the extendable pole means that you will find it easy to clean windows that are on higher floors from the ground.
The water-fed brush also enables you to save time and hassle when it comes to cleaning the windows.
With its lightweight design and sturdy construction, this is the best extendable window cleaner for those that want something that is truly multi-functional.
Deciding on the Best Extendable Window Cleaner for Your Needs
Before you purchase an extendable window cleaner for your home, it is important to take some key points into consideration.
This can help to ensure you find the best extendable window cleaner for your needs as well as your budget. Some of the main factors you need to consider are:
The Price Tag
One of the things you will need to consider is the cost of the extendable window cleaner, as you need to make sure you stay within your budget.
You can get some great deals and prices online, as you can see from some of our top picks.
While costs can vary, you should make sure you base your choice on a combination of price and suitability rather than just focusing on the price tag alone.
Reviews from Others
Naturally, you want to ensure you make the right choice when you buy an extendable window cleaner for your home.
One of the simplest ways to do this is by looking at online reviews from other people who have purchased the same extendable window cleaner that you are considering buying.
This will give you a far better idea of the effectiveness and quality of the window cleaner, which makes it easier for you to make your choice.
Maximum Height when Extended
It is important to look at the maximum height the pole can be extended to before you make up your mind.
This will then enable you to find a window cleaner that is able to reach the height of the windows on the upper floors of your home.
Design and Comfort
Another thing you should consider is the design and comfort of the tool.
This includes looking at things such as features like rubber grips and water-fed brushes.
In addition, looks at options such as whether the cleaning attachment can be used on a handheld basis, and whether there are other attachments that can be used for other tasks around the home.
What Is a Water Fed Pole?
Some extendable window cleaning kits are described as water-fed, and these are ones that have integrated water systems that dispense purified water through the pole and to the brush so that you can clean the windows thoroughly without the need for a bucket of water.
This is a convenient and simple means of cleaning your window, and it can save you a lot of time and hassle.
There are also poles that can be attached to garden hoses and others that are very simple and basic in design hence require the traditional bucket of water.
How Do I Choose an Extendable Window Cleaning Kit?
There are lots of extendable window cleaning kits you can choose from these days, which means you should find the right one for your needs with ease.
In order to make the right choice, you need to look at the cost of the kit, the features and design, reviews from other people, and its extended dimensions to ensure it can accommodate your needs.
By taking a combination of factors into consideration, you will find it much easier to select the best extendable window cleaner for your needs.
The Bottom Line
By investing in the best extendable window cleaner, you can achieve fabulous results when it comes to the cleanliness and sparkle of your windows.
This will make a big positive impression on visitors and will help to enhance the overall appearance of your home.
All you need to do is to ensure you invest in quality and look at suitability as well as pricing when making your choice. You can then make the task of cleaning your windows far easier, more convenient, and more efficient.